Typically, the clients we serve are Ontario-headquartered Information/Communications/Network Technology companies such as:
- I.T. Consultants
- IT security consultants (ASVs, pen testers, etc.)
- Managed IT Services Providers (MSPs)
- Software developers
- Application Service Providers (ASPs)
- Game developers / designers
- Mobile app developers
- Computer Training
- Data processors
- Data Storage/Retrieval Services
- Website Developers / designers
- Web hosting and design facilities
- Access providers and co-location facilities
- Systems integrators, value-added re-sellers, and consultants
- Hardware, equipment & component manufacturer / assemblers
- Hardware Sales & Support
- Medical technology companies
- Internet, networking and other communications services.
- IT Staffing and Recruiting firms
- Telephone operations
- Personal communications services
- Cable system operations
- Telecommunications component and – equipment manufacturers
- Information service providers
- Interactive media services
- Telecommunications infrastructure development projects
Due to how insurance regulations and licensing work, we (currently) only work with tech companies headquartered in Ontario, Canada. So, as long as your head office is in Ontario (Canada), we can help you.
What if I’m based/registered in Ontario but my clients are elsewhere?
Not a problem.
If you’re an Ontario-based IT company with clients (or sub-contractors) in other parts of Canada, the USA or elsewhere, we can help you get the insurance program you need.
As our client, you get access to comprehensive insurance solutions such as privacy liability and professional liability, including Technology Services liability and Technology Products liability.
Whether your business is just you working from home, a small startup or a public corporation, we can help you safeguard your company’s future and its bottom line.